If you experience an issue with your order, please fill out our Online Order Dispute Form. A dispute is defined as an item that you purchased and received incorrectly, credit card charges, shipping errors and any other issues that may pertain to your order.
- Fill out the Online Order Dispute Form
- Customer dispute will be sent directly to the Customer Support Team for review.
- During normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9:00A-5:00P), the Customer Support Team will use the phone number provided on the form to contact you.
- NOTE: Please expect a phone call from a (515) area code or (PRIVATE) number within 1-2 hours of submission.
- Although we try to complete our investigations as soon as possible, it can take up to 2-3 business days to resolve disputes. During this time, the Customer Support Team may contact you to obtain additional information if needed.
Global Source Distribution is responsible for paying to mail the approved replacements back to the customer if needed.
Order and shipping errors made on behalf of the customer, the customer is responsible for paying to mail the return item(s) to Global Source Distribution (see return address below).
REQUIREMENTS FOR DEFECTIVE RETURN ELIGIBILITY
- Devices that have been dropped, crushed, suffer damage from e-liquid leaking into the unit, exposed to water, and due to user negligence.
- Coils are never eligible for return or replacement UNLESS there is a manufacture recall.
- Returned items must include original product packaging and all accessories.
- Purchase order number including date of purchase attached to the GSD return ticket.
- Product must be within the 60 days of purchase window to be eligible for a return.
- Sale Items (If Applicable) are NOT eligible for refund, credit or exchange.
- Complete the GSD Return Form – ensure return form is printed and included in the return package to Global Source Distribution.
- You can contact the manufacturer directly to have a return issued.
- If the consumer comes into your store and feels the item is a manufacture defect and it’s past the 60 day window, they can also contact the manufacturer directly to try and receive a return. All manufacture information for returns are available on the original packaging.
BATTERY RETURN GUIDELINES:
- Loose batteries or any devices with an internal batteries are required to have a “Lithium Battery Handling Warning Label” on the outside of the package being shipped.
- To obtain a “Lithium Battery Handling Warning Label, please click the following link: Shipping Battery Warning Label
- “Lithium Battery Handling Warning Label” is NOT required if you do not have batteries in your package being shipped.
NOTE: Individual batteries CANNOT be returned loose in a box and MUST have tape on each side of the connection pieces at minimum, to prevent potential venting during transit.